Thursday, July 31, 2008

somebody in kansas city loves me

It dawned on me the other day that I've let a couple milestones slip by without fan fare.
Its been a little over a year since I started this blog in all its glory.
I have been living in SF for almost 8 months although it feels half as long.
The best...I bought my first Ducati in June. This has been a dream of mine for about a decade. I even have a little model of a Monster m900 sitting in a box at my moms. I picked up a '00 m900sie that got traded in to my shop. Purchased for a song, I threw some money at a loud exhaust, chopped the tail, and a few other odds and ends. Definitely the best sounding, and most versatile, bike I've owned. Perfect for a faster paced commute through the city.


My brother flew out here and drove the bmw r80 back home to SLC. It was getting dusty while in my possession and is now his first bike! Here is a pic of him in front of two desmosedici's that munroe motors is stupid enough to leave on the sidewalk unattended. Would you be stoked to drop 73k on a bike they left out in the mission? We got lunch, came back and they were still there. I felt like keying one to teach em a lesson.

Have I already told you how great this blog valerie is? The pictures alone are worth the click.

Off their blog you'll find this mix from futurecop.


I'm taking off to Belize for a little escape from the grind. Hopefully I will come back with a tan and some pictures of ruins.

Here is an addition to your life that you can thank me later for:

No comments: