Sunday, July 27, 2008

orange honduhs


Found this baby riding around after breakfast the other day. No gauges. I was on my bicycle and got stopped and ticketed by a motorcycle cop. He said I had run multiple red lights. I asked if he was kidding. At least it happened in front of the place I was about to eat breakfast and my rad server, being a fellow cyclist, treated me to coffee and pancakes.


I got to take this little street legal dirt bike for a spin around the block. It belongs to one of our customers who obsessively details bikes. So clean it looks like it could be sold as new.


If you have time to kill, browse through the '08 IDEA award winners, while listening to some hall and oates

The bicycle film fest was happening this past weekend here in SF. Check it out if your city is on the list. They added many more dates this year compared to years past which is chill. I caught the last screening of the urban bike shorts and well worth the 10 bucks I didn't spend. (thanks for the hook!) Track bikes is bmx bikes, son.

One person I was happy to meet last year is Robin Chase. She started both zipcar and goloco, and she was kind enough to sponsor our 'cross team. She keeps a blog filled with her valuable musings, and this al gore speech was found linked off of it:

"There is now a 75 percent chance that within five years the entire ice cap will completely disappear during the summer months."

Also check out the time article on why gas going up in price has many side benefits. (again, courtesy of Robin.)

1 comment:

richardmylove said...

i am feeling that honda!