Tuesday, June 17, 2008

g spot


Friday I went to see the venerable alan braxe who was playing 5 cities in north america with co-headliner lifelike. When I discovered this show was coming through town, I started counting down the days. And with so much anticipation, sadly, it was a let down... The turnout was weak and the sound was less than great, but it was worth it to see at least 9 mustaches that matched like they planned it.

Lately, one of my favorite blogs to frequent has been valerie. I just listened to this mix from anoraak and think you should too! Starts and ends with BOC for crying out loud.


Today I received an email from Mark loaded with music to check out. Mark is an outstanding person. He books all of the good things that happen at enormous room, so if you are in Cambridge, check it. And speaking of which: mayhem and ghostdad playing tonight!
He also creates sick artwork like this back protector for Dainese.
Anyhow, his email included the latest Sebastien Tellier album. Tellier got Guy-Manuel de Homem-christo (half of Daft Punk) to produce this gem. Listen to it a few times through and enjoy the moaning.

I stumbled upon this image and instantly it brought back memories of not only Tom Ford era gucci, but also my first year living in Boston. Constant windiness, start, the green line, nat shermans, fakeredhead, copley, meatland, walking, humidity, cobblestones, dunkin donuts everywhere... Five years later and I'm six months into creating a new set of memories. Hopefully they will include immaculate pubic hair.


Yesterday I found this article featuring Roland Sands on hell for leather. He sounds like kindof a tool, but he's definitely spearheading something big. Dirt bikes is the new road race bikes, son.

No comments: