Monday, May 12, 2008

moss brown


I was just riding along and then.. bam! this piece was waiting around the corner. The detail in this wheatpastey stencil ma-bobber was truly impressive. Hats off to the person who committed hours of their life to beautifying their neighborhood. (24th & bryant?)

Today I finally got a library card. It featured the art of a preschooler which couldn't have been more adorable. I also purchased consistent internet access via a 3g card for my laptop, so watch out for more posts about bikes, other peoples cute pets, and arbitrary blah blah.
Lately I have been riding the bmw to work and it's great to have it running and somewhat healthy. It looks like a rusted out piece of shit (which it is) but every time I lay my eyes on it, I remember why I haven't sold it yet. The intangibles right?

metal stonerz

Check these cool motorcycle relateds...
deus ex machina outta australia
hell bent for leather



Since I started at Hattar, we have had this custom thruxton and everyone who laid eyes upon it would drool and fiend. Finally one guy manned up and purchased it. The orange and grey paint is impressive and the exhaust system, developed for the thruxton cup by d&d, is most definitely not fucking around. Here is a new setup that looks killer, hopefully it sounds as dope as their 2 into 1 system.

No comments: