Monday, April 28, 2008

ti ii i iimme, is on my siide, yes it is


I was able to take a 916 for sleepover like I did the 1098 a few weeks back. (seen in front of my place, and half naked, missing the side panels.) Although it is now 13 years old, I was excited to see how the platform that won four world superbike championships behaved. I should also mention that this iconic, Tamburini designed bike has been lusted after by yours truly for about a decade.
I had more fun on this than the 1098 and I suspect the less powerful engine and brakes are the culprits. The riding experience is incredible, mostly since the sound of this bike with the full termignoni exhaust is so loud and awesome. It straight up roars when you have the throttle wide open. Down shifting while lane-splitting is a treat..everyone sitting mindlessly in their cars sees that you are coming. This bike also had a ventilated clutch cover which even further amplifies the rapping mechanical sound of the dry clutch. I want one.

I scored this jersey at my neighborhood Goodwill store. Too big for me, but if you like it, and fit a size med/large let me know.


I had a customer this week who takes the cake for button down psycho of the year. In conversation, he asked what I ride and after I told him, and without saying a word, he picked up his phone and dialed. I hear him asking someone what kind of bike is in the shed and whether or not anyone has come up to the property. I also hear him say "If anyone trespasses, take the riding lawn mower and blockade the bridge. Even if the cops are there, don't let anyone pass." He then hangs up and asks me if I would be interested in buying an old kawasaki he has in his shed from a former tenant who got messed up with drugs and shipped off to prison. He also asks if I heard the last part of his conversation to which I reply, "no." He then proceeds to relate to me the time last year when he found three kids doing donuts in a truck in his field. He was in his car at the time and full on rammed them! Voila! Three counts of attempted vehicular manslaughter. (his words) He also mentioned that about a month later he found a bomb consisting of c-4 in his field and that next week is the date of his arraignment.

I sold a Triumph Scrambler to a nice guy named Ed. He wanted to paint it black and so we happily arranged it. Now it just needs the single seat with the built in chrome rack. Sharp as a tack.


I got a haircut recently and the experience was on par with highway robbery. Not quite rape, but I certainly felt the need to shower afterwards. 60 bucks and no offer of a drink, and not even a head massage! To add to the experience, some dunce microwaved cauliflower and made the whole joint smell like farts. The conversation was stale, the haircut was decent, and suspiciously took no time at all.

Still no consistent internet, so here's one for the road.
the worst/best upskirt:

No comments: